Career Posting : Water Truck Driver – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: March 19, 2019 5:00 pm
The DTFN Infrastructure Services/Operations & Maintenance department (OMD) has a position available immediately for a Water Truck Driver for the community of Bushe River. Must be available to be on call evenings/weekends. Must live in the area, travel is not provided.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The safe transportation and dispensing of water from the water tanks to the housing units
- Providing weekly operational records, performing minor maintenance and servicing, maintaining interior and exterior appearance of the unit
- Staying current with transportation laws and regulations
- Reporting to the Bushe River Foreman.
- Previous experience operating a Tandem Truck
- Must have Class 3 Licence with Air Brakes Endorsement (provide proof with resume)
- Provide a Driver’s Abstract with resume (must have clean record)
- Must be physically able
- Hold valid safety certificates
- Must be available on short notice
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.