Career Posting : Water and Wastewater Treatment Operator Training for 1 Person – Meander RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: November 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The DTFN Operations and Maintenance Department (OMD) is offering Water Treatment Plant Operator training for 1 person. The training will be offered to the successful candidate selected for the training.
- Progressive training to obtain certification as a Water and Wastewater Treatment Operator
- grade requirement, Grade 12 or GED
- Be able to meet training and experience requirements
- Have good communication and written skills
- Be through and able to pay attention to detail
- Be dependable/reliable
The successful candidate must submit a current criminal record check; must have a valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License with reliable transportation; must also provide acceptable proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or provide an approved letter to request accommodation.
November 17, 2021
Submit applications and/or resumes to:
Personnel Services Coordinator / HR
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected will be contacted.