Career Posting : Vacuum Truck Driver – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: November 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The DTFN Operations and Maintenance Department requires a full-time Vacuum Truck Driver for the community of Bushe River. Rate negotiable based on experience. Hours 8-5 PM. Must live in area, travel is not provided. Driver reports to the Bushe River OMD Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The safe removal, transportation and disposal of sewage and wastewater from septic tanks
- Responsible for providing weekly operational records, performing minor maintenance and servicing, maintaining interior and exterior appearance of the unit
- Staying current with transportation laws and regulations
- Previous experience operating a Tandem Truck
- Minimum Class 3 License with Air Brakes Endorsement (provide proof with resume)
- Provide a Driver’s Abstract with resume (must have a clean record)
- Must pass a physical exam
- Hold valid safety certificates ((OMD assists in safety certification updates, as required)
- Must be available on short notice
- Ability to speak the Dene language is an asset
The successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check; must also provide acceptable proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or provide an approved letter of request for accommodation.
November 17, 2021
Submit applications and/or resumes to:
Personnel Services Coordinator / HR
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.