Career Posting : Summer StudentsView All Postings
Closing Date: June 30, 2023 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Student Members
for Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program is seeking to fill the three (21) term positions of Summer Student Coordinator for each community of Chateh (7), Meander River (7) and Bushe River (7).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Community Enhancement geared towards general maintenance & labor, clean-up, and other such projects.
- Community placements geared towards skills development and work experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a High School student and be able to provide current transcripts.
- Must be able to provide two references.
- Able to demonstrate cooperation, teamwork, leadership, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Must be punctual and organized.
The successful candidate must provide a Criminal Record check and Child Intervention check.
Closing Date: June 30, 2023, or until positions are filled.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Phone: 780 926-2786Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.