Career Posting : Summer Student Supervisors – Chateh, Meander River and Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: May 19, 2017 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ Economic Development Program has three (3) positions available for Summer Program in the communities of Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Organizing and supervising student work crews
- Delegating tasks, monitoring and maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring safety practices and other related tasks
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED equivalency
- Possess valid safety tickets: First Aid, CPR
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Knowledge of the Dene language is an asset
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT)
The successful candidate must submit a Current Criminal record check.
Closing Date: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Submit applications/resume to:
Andrea Godin, Economic Development Coordinator
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB TOHOSO
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.