Career Posting : Summer Student – HSE Assistant – N’deh Limited PartnershipView All Postings
Closing Date: June 15, 2018 5:00 pm
N’deh Limited Partnership is seeking to fill the position for HSE Assistant. This is a Full-time summer employment position based out of the N’deh office in Bushe River.
Reporting to the N’deh HSE Supervisor, the HSE Assistant is a safety sensitive position, requiring a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The HSE Assistant must strictly adhere to all N’deh Policy, rules, and procedures and all provincial and federal regulations and laws at all times while working for N’deh. HSE Assistant must set an example for employees, subcontractors, and clients.
- Assist HSE Supervisor with field visits and conduct safety meetings and inspections.
- Assist with inspections for fire prevention equipment and other safety and first aid supplies
- Participates in monitoring HSE standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Assists in maintaining COR certification
- Other duties as required.
- Must be between 15-30 years of age
- Must be returning to high school or post secondary institution Fall of 2018
- Must have Oil & Gas field tickets (First aid, WHMIS/TDG, H2S alive)
- Must have PPE, CSA approved work boots, hard hat, gloves, Hi-vis vest
- Capable of working productively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must have good written and interpersonal skills
- Must have transportation and a Valid Drivers Licence
- Be an exceptional team player, with a long-term, goal orientated approach
Friday, June 15, 2018
Position start and end date:
July 1, 2018 and end August 31, 2018.
Rate of pay:
$15.00 per hour.
Submit a detailed resume to:
Cheryl Dumas, HSE Supervisor
N’deh Limited Partnership
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.