Career Posting : Summer Student CoordinatorView All Postings
Closing Date: June 23, 2023 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members
SUMMER STUDENT COORDINATOR
for Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program is seeking to fill the three (3) term positions of Summer Student Coordinator for each community of Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Job placements for Summer Students.
- Supervising all summer students.
- Create weekly reports and term end report.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Priority will be given to Post-Secondary students, but open to non-students as well.
- All applicants must be between the age of 15-30 years.
- Must have good communication and written skills.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Current transcript must accompany resume/application.
- Provide two references.
The successful candidate must provide a Criminal/Vulnerable Sector check and a Child Intervention check.
Closing Date: June 23, 2023, or until positions are filled.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Phone: 780 926-2786 or fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.