Career Posting : Summer Student Coordinator – Chateh, Meander River and Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: May 31, 2019 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program is seeking to fill the three (3) term positions of Summer Student Coordinator for each community of Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Job placements for Summer Students
- Supervising all summer students
- Create weekly reports and term end report
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Priority will be given to Post-Secondary students, but open to non-students as well.
- All applicants must be within the age of 15-30 years.
- Must have good communication and written skills
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Current transcript must accompany resume/application
- Two references
The successful candidate must provide a criminal record check and child welfare clearance check.
Closing Date :
Until Positions are Filled
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Jordan Asels, Economic Development Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.