Career Posting : Security – Health Centre – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: September 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Oojon T’sana/Health Program is currently recruiting for a full time Security employee for the Chateh Health Centre.
- Perform security checks of the building and the surrounding premises
- Protect clients and staff by observing all activity and preventing potential problem situations
- Keep a daily log book and report any incidents while maintaining confidentiality
- Assist in emergencies or other incidents when required
- Have excellent communication and written skills
- Must be reliable, and flexible regarding shift work
- Willing to take courses if required for First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ability to speak the Dene language is considered an asset
The successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and a child welfare clearance check. A valid Alberta Driver’s License is also considered an asset.
Friday, September 17, 2021
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.