Career Posting : Property Manager – N’deh Limited PartnershipView All Postings
Closing Date: September 28, 2018 5:00 pm
N’deh Limited Partnership is seeking to fill the position for a Property Manager. This is a full time one-year term position based out of the N’deh office in Bushe River.
Property managers look after buildings, housing, industrial spaces and other property to make sure it is in good working order, looks clean and well-maintained and ensure everything is in working order. Depending on the type of real estate, property managers might interview potential renters to discuss leasing and property rules, collect rent or association fees, look after the building, arrange any needed repairs, look after grounds keeping, pay any municipal bills, answer complaints and concerns from tenant, create budgets and make sure the building complies with all laws.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, screening prospective tenants
- Rent collection, move in/move out reports, lease signing
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services, supervising repairs and or maintenance staff
- Financial management of budgets, data entry of invoices, rent payments, forecasting
- Preparing annual budget
- Maintains records for all past and current properties
- Maintains properties by inspection
- Tenant coordination; respond to tenant enquiries in a timely manner
- Coordination of landscaping and snow removal
- Establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- One to two years experience working as a property manager considered an asset
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good written and interpersonal skills
- Must have transportation and a Valid Drivers Licence
Friday, September 28, 2018
Submit a detailed resume to:
Ken Graham CEO
N’deh Limited Partnership
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.