Career Posting : Project Estimator & Supervisor – Ndeh Limited PartnershipView All Postings
Closing Date: March 21, 2022 5:00 pm
Chief Executive Officer
Ndeh Limited Partnership is looking to fill the position of Project Estimator & Supervisor. The Project Estimator & Supervisor must ensure all employees are performing duties in compliance with company policies and standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery. This position will manage job site administration duties, such as reviewing/submitting employee timesheets, and completing/maintaining daily LEM reports.
This is a full-time position.
The Project Estimator & Supervisor must possess the following:
- Position-relevant certifications
- Three years of experience in a management role and five years of experience in a related industry
- A solid understanding of project costing and accounting
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and project management software
- Experience setting priorities and scheduling personnel and equipment
- Proven ability to act as a member of a team
- Knowledge of COR and on-line safety compliance organizations
- Solid problem-solving skills
Candidates must be able to pass a criminal record check and provide a minimum of 3 work-related references.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 780-926-2006