Career Posting : Payroll Processing Clerk – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: September 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Administration has a position available immediately for a Payroll Processing Clerk based out of the Chateh Admin. Office. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, the Payroll Processing Clerk ensures efficient and productive processing of payroll information for employees of DTFN, in a concise and confidential manner within the established finance policy and legislated timelines. Includes other duties as required by the Senior Accountant and/or the Director of Corporate Services.
- Office Administration Diploma or Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Payroll Administration
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- ACCPAC accounting program knowledge is essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take directions from supervisor
The successful candidate must provide a clear Criminal Record Check.
September 17, 2021
Submit resume with cover letter to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.