Career Posting : N’deh Limited Partnership – Maintenance PersonView All Postings
Closing Date: August 3, 2020 5:00 pm
You are a problem solver and a team player; reporting to the Property Manager you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of rental (commercial and residential) properties held by the Ndeh Limited Partnership. All properties are located in High Level and Meander River, Alberta.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and repair all damages and general maintenance reported by tenants and Property Manager
- Diagnose and repair minor plumbing, electrical, and carpentry problems
- Grounds maintenance
- Drywall repairs
- Painting, interior and exterior
- Graffiti removal
- Replace furnace filters
- Repair/replace broken windows and doors
- Repair and installation of window coverings
- Ensure that the rental units are move-in ready
- Maintain daily log of tasks
- Complete and follow work orders
- Follow and help maintain the preventative maintenance schedule
- Any other maintenance duties as required
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must have carpentry and basic plumbing experience
- 24/7 availability for emergencies
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the necessary tools to complete all tasks (vehicle and tools)
Only those applicants that meet all the requirements will be contacted, thank you for applying.
Closing Date: August 3, 2020
Please contact or email resume to Vijay Akkapeddi
Financemanager@ndeh.ca or 780-926-3776 head Office.