Career Posting : ISETS Technician – Temporary Position Meander River/Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: July 22, 2022 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program currently has a position available for an ISETS Technician for the communities of Bushe River and Meander River. This is a full-time TEMPORARY POSITION ONLY for approximately 2-3 months. This position will be located out of the Administration Office in either community.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Implementing, monitoring, and evaluating activities related to the employment and training needs of the First Nation
- Providing employment counseling, placements, assistance/referrals, job searches and related services to the First Nation members
- Arranging training and job search strategies
- Serving as a liaison for First Nation members with various industries for job and training placements
- Locating funding sources from government, industry, and First Nation programs
- Maintaining a database of employment history, certifications, education/skills of First Nation members
- Performing other related duties as required or assigned by the Ec. Dev. Manager
- Minimum Grade 12
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent communication/writing and people skills
- Use of computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
The successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check and must also have reliable transportation with a valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License.
Closing Date: July 22, 2022
Submit resumes to: Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.