Career Posting : Income Support Worker – Chateh, ABView All Postings
Closing Date: August 16, 2023 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ Social Development program is currently accepting applications for an Income Support Worker for Chateh, AB. This is a full-time position with a competitive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Determine eligibility for assistance based on the program policies.
- Encourage and assist clients to access training and employment opportunities.
- Refers and assists clients to access other services provided by other agencies.
- Monthly and annual reports.
- Other related duties as required or assigned by the Director of Social Development
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous experience in a social / human services work environment
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Must have solid planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Must have computer systems knowledge and be proficient in Microsoft computer software applications
- Strong ability to deal tactfully with clients in stressful situations
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Ability to speak and understand the Dene language is a definite asset
- Possess a Class 5 Alberta Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Closing Date: August 16, 2023
Submit cover letter, resume, Criminal Record check and Child Intervention check to:
Human Resources Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1ZO
Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.