Career Posting : Income Support Worker (Caseworker) – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: September 18, 2019 5:00 pm
* Open Competition *
Dene Tha’ First Nation Members will be given high priority
INCOME SUPPORT WORKER (CASEWORKER) – BUSHE RIVER
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Social Development Program is currently recruiting for an Income Support Worker (Caseworker). The position is located out of the Social Development Office at the Four Chiefs Complex in Bushe River. This is a full-time permanent position with benefits.
- Determine eligibility for assistance based on program policies
- Encourage and assist clients to access training and employment opportunities
- Refer and assist clients to access other services provided by other agencies
- Monthly program and annual reports
- Minimum Grade 12 Education with experience working in an office setting
- Must be computer literate and have experience with computer software programs
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very organized
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle stressful situations
- Must be capable of working independently and in a group setting
The successful candidate must provide a clear Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check. Must also have a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and reliable transportation. Other requirements may be applicable.
Extended to Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance. Only qualified candidates considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.