Career Posting : Income Assistant Worker ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: August 31, 2022 12:00 am
The Dene Tha’ Social Development program is currently accepting applications for an Income Support Worker. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Determine eligibility for assistance based on the program policies
- Encourage and assist clients to access training and employment opportunities
- Refer and assist clients to access other services provided by other agencies
- Monthly and annual reports
- Other related duties as required or assigned by the Director of Social Development
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous experience in a social / human services work environment
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Must have solid planning, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Must have computer systems knowledge and be proficient in Microsoft computer software applications
- Strong ability to deal tactfully with clients in stressful situations
- Must be dependable
- Ability to speak and understand the Dene language is a definite asset
The successful candidate must provide a criminal record check, child welfare clearance check; have a Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and reliable transportation. Other requirements may be applicable.
Closing Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Submit resumes to: Personnel Services Coordinator / HR
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.