Career Posting : Housing Data Entry Coordinator – Chateh / Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: January 10, 2022 5:00 pm
Dene Tha’ First Nation has a position available for a Data Entry Clerk in the community of Chateh and Bushe River. This is a full-time contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Use custom Housing/O&M software to keep track of work flow, inspections and forms as required
- Deploy the right solution for work requested
- Work with the department head regarding budgeting, funding
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the database
- Upload historical data to the database
- Must have effective written and communication skills
- A background in Public Works, Housing, Finance is an asset but not required
- Dene language is an asset but not required
- Must be fully Vaccinated
The successful candidate must submit a current criminal record check; have reliable transportation and a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License.
Closing Date: Open till Filled
Submit your application for employment or complete resume and cover letter to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.