Career Posting : General Labourer for Operations and Maintenance Department – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: November 17, 2021 5:00 pm
The DTFN Operations and Maintenance Department (OMD) is currently seeking to fill a vacant position for a full-time General Labourer to do maintenance work with the OMD Foreman in Chateh. Must live in the area, travel is not provided.
- Regular maintenance of buildings, doing minor repairs, ensuring walkways and grounds are maintained
- Reporting any problems to the proper department
- Other duties as maybe required
- Minimum education, literacy (good reading and written communication skills)
- Experience/willing to do continuous training in building maintenance
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical repairs
- Ability to read blueprints and maintenance manuals
- Reliable and dependable as an employee in the workplace
The successful candidate must provide a current criminal record check; must have a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and reliable transportation; must also provide acceptable proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or provide an approved letter to request accommodation.
November 17, 2021
Submit applications and/or resumes to:
Personnel Services Coordinator / HR
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, Alberta T0H 0S0
Fax: (780)321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.