Career Posting : Gas Utility Operator – Meander RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: January 10, 2020 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ Natural Gas office has one full time position available for a Gas Utility Operator in the community of Meander River.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Pipe fitting
- Emergency furnace repair
- Gas line installations
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Grade 10 or GED equivalency
- Possess valid safety tickets are an asset: First Aid and CPR, H2S, WHMIS, TDG and Ground Disturbance
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Knowledge of the Dene language is a definite asset
The successful candidate must submit a current criminal record check.
Closing Date :
Friday, January 10, 2020
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.