Career Posting : Garbage Truck Driver – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: November 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Operations and Maintenance Dept. (OMD) requires a full-time Garbage Truck Driver for the community of Chateh. Rate negotiable based on experience. Hours 8-5 PM. Must live in area, travel is not provided. Driver reports to the Chateh OMD Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The safe removal, transportation and disposal of garbage and debris
- Responsible for providing weekly operational records, performing minor maintenance, and servicing, maintaining interior and exterior appearance of the unit
- Staying current with transportation laws and regulations
- 1-2 years of Class 3 driving experience (newly licensed drivers welcome to apply)
- Hold a valid Class 3 Alberta Driver’s Licence (provide proof with resume)
- Must pass a physical exam
- Hold valid safety certificates
- Must be reliable and dependable
The successful candidate must provide a clean driver abstract along with a criminal record check.
REPOSTED to November 17, 2021
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.