Career Posting : First Responder Training – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: July 22, 2019 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Health Program through the Chateh Health Centre is offering First Responders training. The training date(s) will be posted by the Health Program.
- Will be hands-on training and classroom lectures,
- On how to respond to emergencies, quickly assess and decide the proper course of action;
- Teaches skills and knowledge to assist the patient until advanced medical personnel arrive.
- Have good communication and written skills,
- Be dependable and reliable,
- Be alcohol and drug free;
- Ability to speak the Dene Language is considered an asset
If seeking training in the health field, please feel free to submit your application.
July 22, 2019
Submit applications to:
Personnel Services Coordinator/HR Department
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected will be contacted.