Career Posting : Dene Tha Housing DepartmentView All Postings
Closing Date: May 11, 2023 5:00 pm
DENE THA’ HOUSING DEPT.
Dene Tha’ Housing Department is currently accepting applications for Employment for the following Major/Minor Renovation Projects for 2 communities Meander River, Bushie River. Open to all DTFN members:
- LEAD HAND
MAJOR WORK AREAS:
- RENOVATIONS ON EXISTING UNITS
- LEAD HAND: needs to be a Team Leader and Supervise Workers and Projects. Coordinate and Schedule Activities; Ensure Adherences to Safety Standards; Set Up Equipment. Review and Interpret Blueprints and Specifications; have Building Knowledge and Maintain Best Practice in Construction and Building Standards. Must have Own Tools to Carry out General Construction Trade.
- CARPENTER HELPERS: positions Require having Previous Residential/Housing Construction Experiences. Must have Own Tools.
- LABOURERS: positions Require having Good Physical Health and Willingness to Work with Construction Crews for an Opportunity to Learn New Building Trade Skills and Experiences. Must have Own Tools.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to plan and execute job tasks and responsibilities.
- Do Quantity Estimates of Building Materials and Its Applications.
- Knowledge of Current Building Standards & Regulations, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ability to Coordinate/Supervise Construction Workers.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral); Knowledge of Conflict Resolution, have Commitment and Perseverance.
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL POSITIONS FOR ARE FILLED.
Submit a application and
Or resume to:
Damian Chisaakay, Housing Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation P.O. Box 120 Chateh, Alberta TY0H 0S0 Fax: (780)321-3863 or 780-321-3886 Email: Damian.email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however only those selected will be contacted.