Career Posting : Daycare Supervisor – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: November 4, 2016 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation has a Daycare Supervisor Position available immediately based out of the Rising Generations Daycare Centre in the community of Bushe River. This is a full time positon with benefits.
Responsible for all duties related to the efficient daily operation of the daycare centre, and provides supervision and training to staff; reports to the Economic Development Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership in the development of programs to assist in the intellectual, physical and social aspects of the children’s development within the policies established by the Nation and the requirements of the Child Care Licensing Act.
- Ensure a healthy and nurturing atmosphere
- Maintain constant supervision at all times (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Encourage open communication with parents
- Must be available for any training requirements and meetings
- Other duties as may be required by the Coordinator
- High School Diploma
- Valid Level 3 Early Childhood Education certificate (*Must provide a copy)
- Valid First Aid / CPR certification (*Must provide a copy)
- Must be dependable and reliable with strong communication skills
- Possess good supervisory skills
- Enjoy working with young children
The successful candidate must provide and maintain a clean criminal record check and a child welfare clearance check. Possess a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and have reliable transportation; must also live in the area as travel is not provided.
Friday, November 4, 2016, 5:00 P.M.
Submit a cover letter & resume to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.