Career Posting : Courier Driver – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: September 7, 2021 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
COURIER DRIVER – CHATEH
The Dene Tha First Nation Administration has a position available immediately for a Courier Driver whose main posting is within the community of Chateh. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Provide departments with information on travel schedule
- Perform delivery services within the three communities of Chateh, Bushe River and Meander River; such as mail service, delivery and pickup of supplies, and other duties as directed
- Must have extensive driving experience
- Hold a valid Class 4 Alberta Driver’s Licence
- Must have good physical health and vision
- Must be capable of maintaining a high level of concentration
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must read, understand, and comply with the DTFN safety policy and procedures
- Must read, understand, and comply with the Alberta Commercial Vehicle Safety Regulation
- Safety Certification is considered a definite asset (First Aid, CPR, etc.)
The successful candidate must provide a clean driver abstract along with a criminal record check.
September 17, 2021
If interested in the position, please submit your resume to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.