Career Posting : Community Liaison WorkersView All Postings
Term: Short Term
Closing Date: July 3, 2018 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ Social Development Program is seeking to fill (3) term positions. The employment project will be for a period of nine (9) months commencing July 2, 2018 to March 31, 2019. These individuals will work closely with the Dene Tha’ Social Development Program Income Support Workers on a referral basis to provide supports to clients and ensure clients connect to all services available to them both within the Nation as well as off reserve.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and/or reliable transportation.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Experience working in a public service provider setting.
- Highly organized, dedicated, timely, hard-working, responsible and enthusiastic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently when required.
- Full knowledge of MS programs.
- Must demonstrate familiarity with public services available to individuals both on and off reserve.
Closing Date :
July 3, 2018
Submit resume, cover letter and 3 references to:
Tina Semantha-Social Development Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Fax: (780) 926-2475
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.