Career Posting : Community Beautification Program 2018 – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: June 27, 2018 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members Only
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program is seeking to fill the five (5) term positions. The positions will be in Chateh for DTFN members. The employment will be for a period of twelve (12) weeks commencing July 2 to September 21, 2018.
- One (1) Supervisor with own truck
- Four (4) Laborer’s
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
- Experience in general construction and operating small machinery.
- Dedicated, timely, hard-working, responsible and enthusiastic.
- Have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Two references
Closing Date :
June 27, 2018
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Jordan Asels, Economic Development Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.