Career Posting : Caseworker – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: September 29, 2016 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Got’sats’eni / Income Security Program is currently recruiting for a Caseworker. The position is located out of the Social Development Office in Chateh. This is a full time permanent position with benefits.
- Determine eligibility for assistance based on program policies
- Encourage and assist clients to access training and employment opportunities
- Refer and assist clients to access other services provided by other agencies
- Monthly program and annual reports
- Minimum Grade 12 Education with experience working in an office setting
- Must be computer literate and have experience with computer software programs
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very organized
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle stressful situations
- Must be capable of working independently and in a group setting
- The successful candidate must provide a clear Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare Clearance. Also must have a valid Alberta Driver’s License and reliable transportation. Other requirements may be applicable.
OPEN TO DENE THA FIRST NATION MEMBERS
Submit a cover letter & resume to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.