Career Posting : Assisted Living Worker – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: August 11, 2023 5:00 pm
Open to DTFN Members
ASSISTED LIVING WORKER
for community of Bushe River
The Dene Tha’ Social Development program is currently accepting applications for an Assisted Living Worker. This is a full-time position with a competitive benefits package. This position is located out of the Social Development office in the community of Bushe River. The successful candidate will enjoy working with Elders, enthusiastic and provide services to the elders in the community.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performing light housekeeping tasks in Elders homes
- Laundry and meal preparation
- Transporting Elders for essential shopping needs
- Reporting Elders in need of medical attention to the Public Health Nurse
- Completing daily and monthly activity reports
- Promote independence & wellbeing of clients
- Must have effective written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the needs of elderly and incapacitated clients
- Ability to speak the Dene language is a definite asset
- Must have First Aid.
The successful candidate must provide a Criminal Record check, Child Intervention check; have a valid
Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
Closing Date: August 11, 2023
Submit cover letter, resume, Criminal Record check and Child Intervention check to:
Human Resources Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1ZO
Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.