Career Posting : ASSISTED LIVING (Adult Care) TEMPORARY WORKER BUSHE RIVERView All Postings
Term: Short Term
Closing Date: November 10, 2021 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ Social Development program has a position available for a Temporary Assisted Living (Homemaker) Worker in the community of Bushe River. This is a full-time TEMPORARY position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performing light housekeeping tasks in Elders homes
- Laundry and meal preparation
- Transporting Elders for essential shopping needs
- Reporting Elders in need of medical attention to the Public Health Nurse
- Completing daily and monthly activity reports
- Promote independence & wellbeing of clients
- Must have effective written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the needs of elderly and incapacitated clients
- Ability to speak the Dene language is a definite asset
- Must have safety certification in First Aid.
- Must be fully Vaccinated.
The successful candidate must submit a current criminal record check; have reliable transportation and a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
If you are someone who respects and enjoys working with Elders; is interested, enthusiastic and will be dedicated about providing the needed services to the elders in the community, please feel free to
Submit your application for employment or complete resume and cover letter to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.