Career Posting : Accounts Payable Clerk (Assistant) – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: September 17, 2021 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Administration has a vacant position for an Accounts Payable Clerk (Assistant) based out of the Chateh Admin. Office. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Process accounts payable
- Other duties as required by the Senior Accountant and/or the Director of Corporate Services
- Office Administration Diploma or Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Payroll Administration
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Accpac accounting program knowledge is essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take directions from supervisor
The successful candidate must provide a clear Criminal Record Check.
OPEN TO DENE THA’ FIRST NATION MEMBERS
September 17, 2021 at 5:00pm
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.