Career Posting : Maintenance Worker – Bushe RiverView All Postings
Closing Date: October 18, 2017 5:00 pm
The DTFN Operation and Maintenance Department is currently seeking to fill a vacant position for a full-time Building Maintenance Worker in Bushe River.
- Regular maintenance of buildings, doing minor repairs, ensuring walkways and grounds are maintained
- Reporting any problems to the proper department
- Other duties as maybe required
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Experience/training in building maintenance
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical repairs
- Ability to read blue prints and maintenance manuals
- Have good communication and written skills
- Must have a valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation
The successful candidate must provide a Criminal Record and Child Welfare Clearance Check.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Submit applications to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, Alberta T0H 0S0
Fax: (780)321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.