Career Posting : Summer Students – Chateh, Meander River and Bushe River – Open to DTFN Student Members OnlyView All Postings
Closing Date: July 31, 2018 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Economic Development Program is seeking to fill the three (30) term positions of Summer Student Coordinator for each community of Chateh (10), Meander River (10) and Bushe River (10).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Community Enhancement geared towards general maintenance & labor, clean-up, and other such projects.
- Community placements geared towards skills development and work experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a High School student and be able to provide current transcripts.
- Must be able to provide two references.
- Able to demonstrate cooperation, teamwork, leadership, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Must be punctual and organized.
The successful candidate must provide a criminal record check and child welfare clearance check.
Closing Date :
Until Positions are Filled
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Jordan Asels, Economic Development Manager
Dene Tha’ First Nation
Box 958 High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Fax: (780) 926-5730
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.