Career Posting : Driver / Tool Hand – N’Deh Limited PartnershipView All Postings
Closing Date: October 25, 2019 5:00 pm
N’deh Limited Partnership is seeking an individual to provide driving and delivery services and to oversee the
Pick up and deliver tools, safety supplies, any other supply as needed
- Extensive knowledge of small power tool operation and maintenance
- Applied small engine service knowledge
- Practical inventory control experience
- Must have valid Class 5 license
- Must provide a clean driving abstract
- Must have current safety tickets
- Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol test
- Must be able to work on short notice
- Physical Demands – While performing the duties of this Job, the employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position to begin immediately.
Only those applicants that meet all the requirements will be contacted, thank you for applying.
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL A SUITABLE APPLICANT IS FOUND.
Please contact Brooke Ahnassay or email resume to:
N’deh Limited Partnership