Career Posting : Medical Transportation Clerk Training – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: August 18, 2017 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Health Program is offering Medical Transportation Clerk training at the Chateh Health Centre. The training will be held once enough applicants have applied.
- Will be for approx. one week
- Provided by North Peace Tribal Council
- On how to book medical appointments, fill out paper work for client transportation, handle invoices, and various office procedures;
- As well as working with the Doctor and Nurses
- Must have good communication and written skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Ability to speak the Dene Language is considered an asset
If interested in this training please submit your resume or application,
OPEN TO DENE THA’ FIRST NATION MEMBERS ONLY.
Friday, August 18, 2017
Submit resume or application to:
Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha’ First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected will be contacted.