Career Posting : Community Beautification Program – Bushe River, Meander RiverView All Postings
Term: Short Term
Closing Date: May 26, 2017 5:00 pm
There are ten (10) positions available for employment; five (5) will be in Meander River and five (5) will be in Bushe River for Dene Tha’ First Nation Members that are on Social Assistance or eligible for Social Assistance. The employment will be for a period of sixteen (16) weeks commencing June 5 to September 22, 2017 for Meander River and Bushe River in the Dene Tha’ Economic Development Program (Cost-shared project in conjunction with Dene Tha’ Social Development Dept).
- One (1) Supervisor with own truck for Meander River
- One (1) Supervisor with own truck for Bushe River
- Four (4) Labourers for Meander River Crew
- Four (4) Labourers for Bushe River Crew
- Be a Social Assistance client or eligible Social Assistance client
- Dedicated, responsible and enthusiastic with high energy
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Candidates should be prepared for physical labour of lifting and moving heavy objects
- Experience and ability to work in an outdoor setting.
- Be physically fit!!!
- Have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Be able to complete tasks within tight timelines (complete weekly projects in a timely fashion)
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities (Participation and support team members)
Application Deadline is Friday, May 26, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Application forms available from the Receptionists in Meander River & Bushe River
Submit applications/resumes to:
Andrea Godin, Economic Development Coordinator
P.O. BOX 120 CHATEH, AB TOHOS0
Phone: 780.321.3400 Ext. 3421
Email: andrea.godin Gdenetha.ca