Career Posting : Accounts Payable Clerk – ChatehView All Postings
Closing Date: March 31, 2017 5:00 pm
The Dene Tha’ First Nation Administration has a position available for an Accounts Payable Clerk based out of the Chateh Admin. Office. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, the Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for preparing and processing invoices and processing accounts payable cheques for distribution within the established finance policy.
This position is accountable for maintaining and updating accounts payable related records for the DTFN finance department. Provides the accurate and timely preparation of data input into the DTFN financial information system, and ensures reports are prepared within deadlines. The Accounts Payable Clerk ensures efficient and productive operations in a concise and confidential manner in support of the Finance Department’s goals and objectives.
- Office Administration Diploma or Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Payroll Administration
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Accpac accounting program knowledge is essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take directions from supervisor
The successful candidate must provide a clear Criminal Record Check.
March 31, 2017 5:00 P.M.
Submit resumes to:
Elna Ahnassay, Personnel Services Coordinator
Dene Tha First Nation
P.O. Box 120 Chateh, AB T0H 0S0
Fax: (780) 321-3863 or (780) 321-3886
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.